- Model: KS-16X (available color: black)
- 2000W Motor, providing powerful torsion (120N.m), fast & pleasant acceleration
- 4-Layer controller structure design, TO-247 Imported MOS provide guarantee for 2200w motor
- Turbo inverter fan adjust the air flow according to MOS tube’s temperature
- Dual Bluetooth Mode, 4.0 for data transfer, 5.0 for playing HQ music
- Support QC 3.0 Quick Charging, saving 70% waiting time
- Low beam(4W) & high beam(5W) auto switch
- 20W Woofer, 5W Full-frequency Horn, Acoustic Enjoyment
- Real-time minotoring on controller, motor and battery, Malfunction Beep Alarm or Pedal Tilt-back
Imagine any ride making you feel stoked, be it your commute to work, to go grab some groceries from the corner, or just go go for a burn . After 6 years of riding E uincyles and watching them develop, finally one that appeases all of what I had dreamed of in performance.
50kmph max speed, but more importantly cruising at 40-45 feels comfy and stable - there are one or two faster wheels around, but 50 is plenty as a max speed for an E unicycle
2200W motor on a 16” wheel provides torque you can really lean into with almost complete silence that is always pleasing to lean into and bolt off. It also does this. All of the E unicycles of the past had a buzzing kinda sound that tended to be pretty irritating and we just got used to it. Very pleasant for this to have been silenced.
A massive 1554 Wh battery gives over 100km range, but more importantly gives you close to 40 km of being able to ride hard- its always safer to ride hard with battery at over 50% capacity, as any experienced E uni rider will know
Finishing touches and details to match the performance: bright headlight, slick trolley handle, comfy and grippy wide pedals and a very cool sounding BT speaker system.
16X had fast become the most popular choice for a high performance E uni